Wednesday, August 06, 2008

WHITE RICE,CHICKEN, AND GRAVY THATS THE OLD FASHION WAY A WOMAN GOT THICK "PLASTIC SURGERY"






Is it me or is every women gettin thick now a days i mean back in 1987 i didn't see half as many thick women as i see now.
I know some are turning to plastic surgery while others take hormone enhancements.But there is nothing like a naturally thick woman hips ass and yitties a perfect combo knock out..... Fakeness is spreading like a disease now. Most women say i want a "real" man but cant match a brotha with the same realness. I see artificial beings walkin around everyday that create false personalities equipped with butt implants hair pieces acrylic nails five inch heels nose jobs silicon breast implants etc...
A brotha like me just got lotion and a witty personality (Handsome features of course)But my point is lady's if you want to attract and keep a real man like myself start with your self lay off the plastics i love a natural women with a natural nose,lips,ass,yitties,nails,height,hair,etc... Leave the plastic for the bag boy at the super market ya feel me lady's.

1 comment:

  1. I totally loved the part where you said:
    "A brotha like me just got lotion and a witty personality"

    ReplyDelete