Thursday, June 09, 2011

CHANGING THE GAME!!



I remember one day me and a couple of my patnas went to a club in downtown oakland ca,called "the Oasis". we left briefly to smoke, Upon returning the bouncer patted us down as is customary to gain re entry to an event.. My boy Shum went first the bouncer saw that Shum had something in his back pocket....


He informed Shum that he had to take it out Shum complied and pulls out his wallet.. Bouncer looks at it grunts then tells Shum to go in.. Next up is me he saw that I had something in my pocket too. told me to take it out i pulled out my phone upon short scrutiny from the "thorough" bouncer i was allowed entrance. Up next was my folks T the bouncer saw that he had something in his pocket.. Then something strange happened.


The bouncer didn't ask T to take what was in his pocket out as he instructed me and Shum . he in fact gave a testimony of what he thought it could be in T's pocket COLOGNE? he asked T looked at him and shook his head yes.. The bouncer gave a nod and told him come in.

The fact that he guessed what was in T's pocket destroyed all of his fake security ethics that he demonstrated on me and Shum.So we came up with a skit as to say that the imaginary cologne could in fact be anything we could think of! Remote control? trident spearment gum?word up magazine? The bouncer gave us a glimpse into the real world where anythings possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment