Sunday, July 26, 2009

Twenty things not to say while being intimate with your partner!

1)Did you know we have exactly 40 ceiling tiles?
2)INSERT NAME your so good! OOPS i mean INSERT NAME
3)Your sister is ticklish in the same spot.
4)I think your wife is home
5)I'm so glad you didn't notice the webcam.
6)Ummm...whats your name again.
7)Can you pass me the remote?
8)I don't have to pay for this right?
9)Are you sure you know what your doing?
10)Will you be long i'm missing my show?
11)This will only take a minute!
12)Whens the last time you bathed?
13)NEXT!
14)Do you mind if i put this bag over your head?
15)Whats your social?
16)Can you loan me a few dollars?
17)Did you start yet?
18(IN BEST DEE BO VOICE)Beat him down beat you down.
19)(LIGHTS A CIGARETTE)was it good for you as it was for me?
20)Best family renunion EVER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment