Thursday, July 31, 2008

EXXON MAKES 11.68 BILLION IN THREE MONTHS!







"US energy giant ExxonMobil on Thursday reported a 14 percent jump in quarterly net profit to a record 11.68 billion US dollars in results below most forecasts on Wall Street.

The second-quarter earnings amounted to 2.27 US dollars per share excluding special items compared with an average forecast of 2.52 US dollars per share for the largest US oil and gas firm".
This is ridiculous we out here starvin people losin there homes and these blood suckers are makin a killin.

7 GAS SAVING TIPS:

1)Use the cruise control.
2)Carpool or use public transportation at least once a week.
3)Drive slower (DUH....)
4)Don't sit idle
5)Reduce air drag (ski racks etc...)
6)Skip the drivethru and walk your chunky self inside the eatery.
7)Check your tire pressure it should be around 30 to 35 psi nothing more nothing less.

2 comments:

  1. This has clearly blown my life! I had to cut down on my recreational activities because of gas and these jerks are getting rich off my expense! If I didn't work so far I would ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree thats why I'm buying a lunch box car i got a few pics in previous posts.

    ReplyDelete